Somewhere in Uganda right now, our little guy's day will be beginning as the sun rises soon.
I just finished watching a video on YouTube of a baby's home in Uganda. It's pretty recent footage as they haven't been home with their little one for long. There were so many adorable little boys trying to play Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes with the Americans there. As I looked at their adorable, smiling faces, I couldn't help but wonder about our little guy. Nick asked me what I was looking at and I told him what I was thinking...that our little one could be in any one of these crowds. He reminded me that he hopes our little one is lucky enough to be in an orphanage right now....and not living in the slums of Uganda. Please pray with us that little man is being loved, fed, and taken care of right now while he waits to come home.
While I've been praying for your adoption, I've been praying for the newest Rausch family member. I was surprised one day this week with natural feelings of love for this new little Rausch. He is a part of your family and I haven't even met him. How exciting it will be to see you all together.
ReplyDeleteI'm surprised daily by this process, Donna.
ReplyDeleteYour ability to be so in touch with what I feel is striking to me....